Unilynx Hardware – IT infrastructure based on a client’s priorities
Unilynx Hardware’s approach is to build IT infrastructure based on a client’s priorities – for example speed or redundancy – and then to implement it with as little down-time as possible
The Unilynx Hardware Corporate Services team is made up of senior technicians who have completed advanced training courses and have years of practical experience in the field of network and hardware support.
In addition to our own resources, we have formed strategic aliances with hardware and software support companies across South Africa to give us the widest possible coverage.
- Desktop, server and printer supply, installation and support.
- POS equipment and data collection terminals supply.
- Repair and services for all brands of PC’s, printers and networking equipment.
- Software support for all Linux and Microsoft workstation and server products.
- Database administration for most popular vendors including Progress, Postgress, Mysql and Microsoft database.
- Linux server administration, development and automation.
- Off site incremental backup solutions.
- Wireless network installations.
- LAN and WAN installations.
- CAT 5 cable installations.
- CCTV surveillance, remote monitoring and recording.