The dash cam, or dashboard camera, has become increasingly popular over the past few years mainly because of its numerous benefits. Simply put, this is a type of camera that is mounted on the dashboard of your car, and it is designed to record sounds and images while you are driving.
The purpose of the dash cam is to carefully record every detail that takes place both on the road and inside the car, and it can be used for a variety of purposes.
- You have first-hand evidence of a car accident.
- A Dash Cam is the perfect solution for undisciplined drivers.
- The Dash Cam is perfect for driving instructors. and worried parents.
- You can prevent insurance fraud.
- You can record your entire road trip.
- Dash Cams have a plethora of useful features and functions.
- You can efficiently prevent parking accidents.
- You might be amazed of what a Dash Cam Can capture!
- As with many other countries, it is only a matter of time before these devices become mandatory for Insurance Companies.
For more detailed descriptions go to http://securitybros.com/8-strong-reasons-why-should-you-consider-buying-a-dash-cam/
We have a limited number of the ADATA RC300 Dash Recorder in stock at a price of R1,375.00 VAT Inclusive.
If you would like to purchase one of these units, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0861 695969.