Unilynx Hardware's approach is to build IT infrastructure based on a client's priorities - for example speed or redundancy - and then to implement it with as little down-time as possible
24 hour, 7 day a week service to keep your business running during your office hours.
The Unilynx Hardware Corporate Services team is made up of senior technicians who have completed advanced training courses and have years of practical experience in the field of network and hardware support.
In addition to our own resources, we have formed strategic relationships with hardware and software support companies across South Africa to give us the widest possible coverage.
- 24 x 7 support
- Desktop, server and printer supply
- POS equipment and data collection terminals supply
- Repair and services for all brands of PCs, printers and networking equipment
- Software support for all Linux and Microsoft workstation and server products
- Database administration for most popular vendors including Progress, Postgress, Mysql and Microsoft database
- Linux server administration development and automation
- Off site incremental backup solutions
- Wireless network installations
- LAN installations
- CAT 5 cable installations
- CCTV surveillance, remote monitoring and recording
For more info please contact us.